Last Update Oct 11, 2014.
Little Magic Books, LLC (the “Company” or “Us” or “We” respect the privacy of its users (“User” or “You”) and are committed to protect the User’s information, be it yours or your child’s. You have a right to know our practices regarding any information we may collect or utilize when You use any of our mobile applications such as interactive e-books, games, or other educational experiences (“Products”) and website (collectively, the “Service”).
Types of Data:
What User Information is Collected:
The Company does not collect any information from its Users. Some information may nonetheless be collected through third party services used by the Company such as advertising networks, push notification services or others (“Third Parties”) and stored on such Third Parties’ servers. The Company allows Third parties to collect non personal data or non-identifiable information (“Non-Personal Information”). With respect to such Non Personal Information we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which Third Parties have collected the Non-personal Information. Non Personal Information collected by Third Parties may include the following technical information:
- Type of operation system (e.g. Android, iOS, etc.)
- Type of browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Screen resolution (e.g. 800×600, 1024×768, etc.)
- Language (e.g. English)
- Device Vendor (e.g. Galaxy, HTC, iPhone, etc.)
- Geo-location – only country may be collected. No street name or city/town name is collected.
The Company may allow Third Parties collection of Non Personal Information for strict and limited purposes. Namely, for the limited purpose of analyzing the Service in order to provide You with the Service functionalities and performance.
Direct Marketing & Advertising:
Cookies & Local Storage:
When You access or use the Service, We may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies as they become available), which store certain information on your device (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your Service experience much more convenient and effortless. The cookies used by the Service are created per session, do not include or gather any information about You, other than your session key and are removed as the session ends. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers and platforms will allow You to erase cookies from your device, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Local Storage option You should use the settings option according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if You block or erase cookies, or change the settings, your experience may be limited. We may also use certain third-party cookies (e.g. Google Authentication). These are a different kind of cookies, stored on your computer by third parties, rather than by the Company. This kind of cookie is only read (and not altered by the Service) each time You visit the Service. Third-party cookies store only Non-personal Information, such as the different pages You have visited strictly within the Service (such as the “About” page; “Contact Us” page, the duration of your browsing, etc.).
We take a great care in maintaining the security of the Service and your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures, including through the use of encryption mechanisms. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
Sharing Information with Third Parties:
- We may share Information only in the following cases:
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- to respond to claims that any content published on the Service violates any right of a third-party;
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its Users or the general public;
- when Company is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of the assets of Company;
- pursuant to your approval, in order to supply certain services You have requested from Company;
- to let our partners and affiliates serve You with contextual advertisements only;
Third Party Terms and Conditions:
A User’s access to and use of the Service may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, on-line gaming platforms, social networking services and payment providers. The Company is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of Users’ personal data.